New Dreamcast Magazine Scan

Those kind folk over at Outofprintarchive.com have recently uploaded another full scan of the UK Dreamcast magazine - Dreamcast Magazine. Following their recent uploads of issues 1 and 2, comes the third installment of the magazine with its extensive look at the Dreamcast classic, Shenmue as well as driving games F355 and Tokyo Highway Challenge. 

Personally, I enjoy going through these old magazines and reliving the hype of the games I have come to cherish and so am extremely grateful for Outofprintarchive.com’s diligent efforts in getting these magazines on the net for all to enjoy. Sterling work boys, cheers! 

You can grab a copy of the issue in its various formats from the following link. http://www.outofprintarchive.com/catalogue/dreamcastmagazine/DreamcastMagazine3.html 

On my shelf at home I have a complete set of the Official UK Dreamcast Magazine, which while being criticized and lauded by Dreamcast fans in equal measures, I always found a decent read. Okay, it was a disappointment to some fans after the great work that EMAP did with the Saturn magazine but I admired the direction which they were taking with the magazine and always thought the reviews were fair and well written for an official publication. Anyway, I hope to get them on the site some point sooner rather than later so you can see for yourselves. Stay tuned!

Comments